[802.3_SPEP2P] wednesday's meeting?

As previously announced, presentations were due by close of business today (Monday). At this point, I have received no presentations, and it is past California close of business. While I don’t think we have any presentations coming from the mid-pacific ocean, I will be fair and allow until early tomorrow morning (11/22 AoE) for presentations to arrive in my inbox.  After that, I will cancel the meeting if we don’t have presentations to post, out of respect for the rest of our attendees.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx