[802.3_SPEP2P] Wed Nov 24 Greater than 10 Mb/s Long Reach SPE SG Meeting cancellation

All – the meeting tomorrow (Nov 24) of the Greater than 10 Mb/s Long-Reach Single Pair Ethernet Study Group has been cancelled.

This will allow our presenters more time to prepare contributions for presentation at our next scheduled meeting, in two weeks, on the 8th December.

If you would like to present on 8 Dec, we still can accommodate more presentations on that date.

Right now the agenda for 8 Dec includes:

  • Closing the gaps for 1000BASE-T1L, Peter Fischer (BKS Kabel-Service AG)
  • Why we need the latency objective, Dayin Xu (Rockwell Automation)

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.