[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] Meeting files for Wednesday December 8

All –

Thank you to our presenters for getting me their files in advance, and they are now posted to the website.  We have 3 presentations for Wednesday, one on a latency objective, one on 1000Mb/s, and one on target cabling.

Since we now have PAR, CSD, and objectives adopted by motion of the study group, we need to be more formal in modifying. I will note that we won’t be taking votes at this meeting (as it is not an announced interim), but if the presenters, or anyone else would like to offer straw polls on consensus, please let me know in advance – it makes things much easier.  At the moment, none have been offered.

The next planned opportunity for votes would be at the January 802.3 interim meeting.

Also, if you would be willing to serve as recording secretary for the meeting, please let me know in advance of the meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx