[802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] website update

All – I have updated the website with unconfirmed minutes and the straw polls from our meeting on wednesday.  Please take a look.

Please remember to let me know by the end of next week (12/17) if you plan a presentation for our meeting on Wednesday December 22.

The 22nd will be our last meeting before the January 802.3 interim, and the best opportunity to get any proposals for changes to our project documentation in final form for approval by motion at  the interim.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx