[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] Meeting tomorrow

The main agenda item for our meeting tomorrow will be comment resolution.  If, after considering the comments you have a presentation request, please get it to me ASAP, and attempt to get the presentation itself by 5pm pacific time today (Monday – I realize it is a US holiday), and indicate the comments it addresses.  Unless specifically requested, presentations will be slotted in the agenda when their particular comments are discussed.  If you would like to volunteer to be recording secretary, please let me know, otherwise, I will be happy to take that on. (minutes should be simple since most of the action will be in the comment database)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx