Re: [802.3_SPEP2P] [GT10MSPE] Agenda for Wednesday

Please excuse the fact that I was looking at the wrong PAR file.  Our PAR and CSDs are currently in a form that can be previewed for approval, and there are no ‘tbd’ items that need to be closed.  The meeting will review the 802.3dg draft PAR and CSDs to consider any edits we may wish to make.  At the moment, I don’t know of any, and the draft documents approved by the study group in November stand ready.

You can see them at https://www.ieee802.org/3/GT10MSPE/index.html

From: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of George Zimmerman
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 9:31 AM
To: stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GT10MSPE] Agenda for Wednesday

I have received one agenda request focusing on technical feasibility of the 100Mb/s 500m reach and trying to seed the ground for future discussion on link segment specifications.

Additionally our meeting will focus on putting our PAR and CSDs in form that  the 802.3 working group and other 802 working groups can preview them for approval in March.  This means we need to close the currently ‘tbd’ items in the PAR and CSD drafts.

If you would be willing to serve as recording secretary, please let me know.

The agenda will be posted later today (pacific time)

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.