[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] website update, next meeting announcement

All –

Thank you for a full and successful comment resolution meeting today.  The website is updated with the draft minutes and the resolved comment responses.  Please review.

Meanwhile, I will be preparing the draft for working group recirculation.

Our next meeting will be in 2 weeks (2/1/2022) at the same time (9am pacific), and we hope to review proposals to resolve the issues commented on (and highlighted by an editor’s note) on the function of MAC MERGE with half duplex.  Please review and participate if you have expertise, as the inclusion of half-duplex is the sole technical issue identified that is holding up the draft proceeding to SA ballot.

Please see the 802 calendar for webex coordinates.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.