[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de]Comment responses to 2.1 and draft 2.2 posted.

Thank you for a productive meeting today.

The comment resolutions for D2.1 are posted, as well as the new draft 2.2 and the compare files in the private area.

We should be ready to open the recirculation soon.

We have one new not-yet-satisfied comment, which is also posted.

Please review the minutes from today’s meeting, as well as those from 1 February.

Our next meeting will be, as announced, March 15, 2022 as part of the 802 plenary series.

Note a registration fee is required.  For information see http://802world.org/plenary/

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.