From: IEEE Listserv <listserv-help@xxxxxxxx>

Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 1:38 PM

To: ALL-OWNERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: IEEE Listserv being upgraded

Dear IEEE Listserv Listowner,

On Tuesday, 2nd March 2022, between 6:00 am and 8:00 am EST, the IEEE Listserv will be upgraded.

While it is the same Listserv that we have come to know, the web interface has been completely redesigned to improve user-friendliness and to support all types of devices, including tablets and smartphones.

What this means to you:

*             During the upgrade, the Listserv service will not be processing emails. Any messages sent during the upgrade will be held and delivered once the upgrade completes

*             Web access to the Listserv will be unavailable during the application upgrade

*             We encourage you to hold off on any attempts to make changes until the upgrade completes

*             All mailing lists (including archives) will be migrated

*             Some List management functions have moved to different screens

*             It's mobile-friendly

If you have any questions, kindly direct emails to listserv-help@xxxxxxxx

Thank you,

The IEEE Listserv Team