|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
All, please see email forwarded by David Law, below.
Please be advised that, based on the email below, the delivery of messages sent to IEEE 802.3 email reflectors on Tuesday 2nd March 2022 between 11h00 to 13h00 UTC will be delayed.
From: IEEE Listserv <listserv-help@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2022 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: IEEE Listserv being upgraded
Dear IEEE Listserv Listowner,
On Tuesday, 2nd March 2022, between 6:00 am and 8:00 am EST, the IEEE Listserv will be upgraded.
While it is the same Listserv that we have come to know, the web interface has been completely redesigned to improve user-friendliness and to support all types of devices, including tablets and smartphones.
What this means to you:
* During the upgrade, the Listserv service will not be processing emails. Any messages sent during the upgrade will be held and delivered once the upgrade completes
* Web access to the Listserv will be unavailable during the application upgrade
* We encourage you to hold off on any attempts to make changes until the upgrade completes
* All mailing lists (including archives) will be migrated
* Some List management functions have moved to different screens
* It's mobile-friendly
If you have any questions, kindly direct emails to listserv-help@xxxxxxxx
The IEEE Listserv Team
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-SPEP2P list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-SPEP2P&A=1