[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] reminder - meeting tomorrow

All – just a reminder, we have an 802.3de meeting tomorrow at 9am pacific.  I expect the meeting to be short, so please be on time.  We only have 2 comments (small editorial issues) and one unsatisfied comment to discuss.

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

Chair, IEEE P802.3de Task Force

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3

Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee