[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3de] Website update, candidate draft 3.1

Thank you all for a good comment resolution meeting today.  The draft minutes, comment files, and a candidate draft (assuming we move to amendment 5 and 802.3db stays where it is), along with a compare draft are uploaded.

Please review.  There are no substantive changes – only changes to frontmatter.  I have also uploaded the comment databases, and the resolution of the one unsatisfied comment.

Thank you for the good discussion.  If you see any errors in the draft implementation, please email me directly, as it would be nice to avoid another meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx