[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3dg] Website update, call for secretary

All –

The website (https://www.ieee802.org/3/dg/public/May_2022/index.html ) has been updated with the one presentation and our agenda for tomorrow.  As of now we have one presentation and a review of the objectives.

I have not received any other requests for presentation, but we will have time if there are presentations.

We will need a volunteer for recording secretary.  Please contact me privately if you are willing to serve.  I can provide a template for the minutes.

See you at 7am pacific time tomorrow!

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.