[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3dg] Meeting announcement

All – As announced at the 802 plenary, the next meeting of the IEEE P802.3dg 100 Mb/s long-reach SPE Task Force will be on Wednesday August 3, from 7-9am pacific time.  Webex coordinates may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

Also, I have scheduled the subsequent meetings on August 17 and August 31 (note that the interim has been changed to 1 week, freeing this meeting slot for us).

It is unclear at this time whether our meeting  during the interim week will be at the regular slot September 14 Wednesday, or moved to an alternate time on either Tuesday or Friday of that week.  I am coordinating with other chairs and will let you know as soon as I know.

Please get me requests for presentation time by Friday before each meeting, or the meeting time for the subsequent Wednesday may be cancelled.

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

Experts in PHYSical Layer Communications

Technical Committee Chair, Ethernet Alliance

Chair, IEEE P802.3dg 100 Mb/s Long-Reach Single Pair Ethernet PHY Task Force

Member, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, IEEE 802 Executive Committee

Member, NFPA National Electrical Code Codemaking Panel 3