[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update - meeting wednesday, minutes, room for more presentations.

All –

I have updated the 802.3dg website with the agenda and two presentations requested and received for Wednesday’s ad hoc meeting.  I believe we will likely have time for one more presentation if someone is so inclined.  It would be useful to continue our discussion of noise environments and start to frame the discussion for phy and link segment baselines.

Also, I have FINALLY updated the minutes and posted them.  Please look them over for approval at Wednesday’s meeting.

My apologies – this was all due to post-processing delays by myself and not to our volunteer secretaries (Mr. Voss & Jones) for the July meeting.

In the minutes, you will note several individuals (yellow highlight) signed into the webex (for the majority of the meeting) but had not registered in IMAT or the sign in sheet.  This creates extra work during interims and plenaries – I very much appreciate those of you who DID sign in to IMAT. (I understand that sometimes people attend 2 meetings and IMAT makes you choose which one – if that is the case, email the chair… it helps)

Also, please note that if you signed into Webex, but NOT IMAT, you are still responsible for the registration fee, and will create even MORE extra work.  Please contact the meeting planner or myself if you need help making the registration payment.

My thanks to the presenters for getting their requests and presentations in early and on time.  Look forward to seeing you all online Wednesday.  And remember… don’t be shy about presentations to progress the work.  I’d much rather have an overly full meeting than a half-empty one.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx