[802.3_SPEP2P] Next 802.3dg meeting - ad hoc - Wednesday October 12 7-9am pacific

All – thank you for your patience, and my apologies for the delay in announcing the next 802.3dg meeting.  An ad hoc meeting will be held on Wednesday October 12 (at the usual time, 7-9am pacific).  If you are interested in presenting, please contact me by Friday October 7, and provide the presentation by Monday October 10 AoE.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.