[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website updated

All – in preparation for our meeting Wednesday, I have updated the 802.3dg website public area (May 2022- current area) with the presentation received and the agenda.  In addition to the presentation, please be prepared to have a discussion about what information is needed to progress baseline proposal discussions to fulfill our objectives.  We have heard multiple presentations about the environmnet, but have yet to get into discussions related to the phy, and if we require additional information, now is the time to request that.

Also, I have proposed some dates for our next meeting near the end of the agenda deck.  We can have 2 meetings before the November plenary, but one will have to be on a day other than Wednesday. Please review and be prepared to discuss.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx