[802.3_SPEP2P] website update, meeting announcements

All –

The 802.3dg website has been updated with draft minutes from yesterday’s meeting, as well as an updated version of the presentation given.  Additionally, the next meeting is now posted to the 802.3 calendar.  It is MONDAY October 24, from 7-9am pacific (our usual time slot, different day).  We are also planning a meeting Wednesday November 2 from 7-9am pacific.  That will be our last meeting prior to the plenary.

If you plan to make a presentation, please let me know as soon as you can.  Since the meeting on the 24th is a Monday I’d like to give people a little more advance warning than Friday.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx