[802.3_SPEP2P] [802.3dg] call for contributions - wednesday 12/14 ad hoc

All – I have received one short contribution for Wednesday’s ad hoc.  I am putting out this ‘last call’ to see if there are more contributions coming. Considering contributions is important, but it is also important to be respectful of people’s time, and hear contributions with the aim towards moving the work forward.  As discussed, We have progress to make on cabling specifications (specifically crosstalk, including measurements, and advancing the echo specifications), and further work to make on PHY proposals (where it seems more work on the noise specifications is needed first).   After this Wednesday, our next meeting opportunity would nominally be at the January 802 Interim, so if there is something to help people prepare presentations for January (such as noise measurements) now would be an excellent time to present.

I am extending the ‘request’ deadline through Sunday December 12, AoE, but please get me at least a draft presentation by Monday AoE for posting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx