[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg reminder - call for presentations

All – Please let me know whether you are planning a presentation for our meeting next week as soon as possible.  If you plan to present remotely, please indicate that as well (including what time zone you are in).  Planning the schedule for a hybrid plenary can be a little more difficult than an ordinary 2 hour ad hoc, so I would appreciate extra advance notice.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx