[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update - presentations for tomorrow

All – I have uploaded the presentations for our meeting.  It is possible we will finish tomorrow, but not certain.  We have 2 late presentations that I will ask the group’s consent to hear. (these provide supporting data for a proposal submitted on the link segment)

We will start at 1pm eastern time and run until 6pm, or until we are done (whichever is earlier).

Remember, this is an 802 plenary – payment of the meeting fee is required for attendance (in person or remote).

-george

George A. Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President

CME Consulting, Inc.