[802.3_SPEP2P] Transient impluse noise

Dear Colleagues,

During our presentation (tingting_3dg_01_29_03_2023.pdf) on 29th March, there were some comments on the *transient impulse duration* which indicated that the duration might increase from 50ns to 500ns. Since the burst error heavily affects the mechanisms (e.g. fec choice or retransmission) to guarantee the required BER of the PHY, we would appreciate if people could share some knowledge and evaluations of the *transient impulse duration* to facilitate this work.

Any hint would be helpfulJ.

Thanks in advance.

Yan