From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 7:20:24 PM
To: STDS-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [802.3_SPEP2P] website updated

External Message:Use caution before opening links or attachments

All – I have updated the website with the agenda for next week’s interim (Registration fee required) and presentations received.

You can see that we have some proposed motions on the link segment, and you can also see that we have a light agenda.  Please let me know ASAP if you would like to make a presentation – I will be out of the office starting Thursday evening.

See you in San Antonio, starting Monday the 15th. (802.3dg doesn’t start until Wednesday the 17th…. I’m just arriving the morning of the 15th)

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx