[802.3_SPEP2P] presentations for June 20

All –

At this point, I have 2 presentations for our meeting on June 20.  Remember, this is an interim meeting where we wished to try to resolve some of the link segment proposals brought at our May meeting.

To this end, I have:

A presentation request from Ron Tellas on 802.3dg Links and Alien Crosstalk Performance

A presentation from myself on PHY Analysis on Alien Crosstalk Proposal from May 2023.

I’ll give you the one line preview of mine:

I conclude that the proposal doesn’t materially change PHY performance or considerations, and is acceptable from that perspective.

If you agree, I would expect someone to make a motion to adopt the modification the PSANEXT and PSAFEXT “N” values presented by Mr. Withey at the last meeting.

If anyone else has something to present, please let me know ASAP – you are already late.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.