[802.3_SPEP2P] IEEE P802.3dg Task Force Interim Meeting and possible ad-hoc (8/29)

All – Please note that the IEEE 802.3 calendar has been updated with the webex information for our interim meeting.  We have not met since the July plenary, and have significant progress to make to stay on our revised schedule. Please note that the september interim is fast approaching, and, if anyone wanted to preview a contribution, there is only one more week (next week) to do so.

With that in mind, I will tentatively announce availability of an ad-hoc meeting Tuesday August 29 from 7-9am pacific time.

Please let me know ASAP (before Thursday) if you wish to make a presentation.  If I do not have any requests by end-of-day 24 August 2023 AoE, I will cancel the meeting.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx