[802.3_SPEP2P] website update - presentations for 802.3dg this week

All – the website has been updated with all the presentations received for our meeting this week.  Looking forward to seeing you and making progress on 802.3dg.  We will have time for discussion.  If the presentations inspire you to put something together, let me know, but don’t expect an immediate response – I will be offline the rest of today and traveling tomorrow through Monday morning.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx