[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg website update and next meeting change

All – the website has been updated with minutes from our meeting last week.  Please check.  You will note that quite a number of attendees did not sign into IMAT.  Please be advised that IMAT is the official attendance record for 802.3 working group attendance and voting rights, and you may not get credit for the meeting.

Additionally, we have a schedule conflict with the ISAAC study group which many of you are attending.  Therefore, I am announcing that the meetings I had previously mentioned for Wednesday 27 September will be scheduled for TUESDAY 26 September (7am-9am pacific, same time).  Please let me know by Friday 22 September whether you plan a presentation.  Note that we have a lot of work to do to make progress on PHY baselines prior to November.  I am proposing that subsequent meeting opportunities will be on Tuesdays to avoid conflicts.  Please let us know if there are major conflicts with a Tuesday morning meeting, and what they are, and we will endeavor to find a work-around.  It does seem, however, that at least until November the Wednesday morning slot is problematic.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.