[802.3_SPEP2P] No requests for presentations, no 802.3dg meeting tomorrow

All – while we had an opportunity for an 802.3dg meeting tomorrow, I received no requests for presentations.  We cannot move our work forward without presentations, and specifically presentations relating to PHY baselines.  We have one more opportunity  prior to November - October 25, 7-9 AM pacific – for an ad hoc.  If you would like to make a presentation, this would be a great time to build consensus prior to the plenary.  Please let me know by next Wednesday, October 18, AoE.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.