[802.3_SPEP2P] 802.3dg - ad hoc wednesday Jan 10

All –

Just a reminder, we WILL be having an ad hoc on January 10.  We need to begin to move our project forward.  I have 2 presentation requests, but we have room for more.  Please let me know by tomorrow (Wednesday January 3), AoE. (that’s Thursday morning in california…).  Don’t worry if you don’t have a title yet, just let me know you want to give a presentation and some indication of the topic and amount of time you will need.  Presentations are generally due on Friday, but for this one, since we are coming back from the holiday, I will accept presentations by 5pm MONDAY January 8.

Happy New Year!

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal