[802.3_SPEP2P] website update

All – I have received some updated presentations and updated the spreadsheet that some use for the files.

Note that there is one change in the proposed presentation order.  Jason Potterf has requested that we have the MII discussion first rather than last, due to a conflict.  I therefore propose an ordering with the MII contribution first,  If anyone else has time-specific constraints, please let me know privately, and we will attempt to deal with them first thing in the morning.  We begin at 8am EST.  I look forward to our meeting tomorrow.  As previously announced, I will not be in person, but will be leading the meeting through webex.  My thanks to Mr. Voss and Mr. Jones for providing support in the meeting room.

-george

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.