Re: [802.3_SPMD] 10SPE Multidrop Enhancements (SPMD) Study Group AdHoc

Folks,

Sorry about any confusion, I initially sent this invite to the SPE reflector by mistake. I then updated the invite to remove the SPE reflector, and add the SPMD reflector.

If you want to attend, please check that the meeting made it on to your calendar. If not, please unicast back to me.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 SPMD Study Group Ad Hoc