[802.3_SPMD] FW: Use cases for SPMD AdHoc

Sent on behalf of Peter

Folks,

We have an AdHoc tomorrow. Christopher Pohl has his “Use Case” slide ready to go. I also have Lennart’s (not sure if it’s changed since Indianapolis)

In the interest of moving this project forwards, I’m willing to accept further submissions for the meeting tomorrow, and they will accommodated on a first come/first serve basis tomorrow.

Please send Chad & I a note ASAP that you plan to present, and slides as fast as you can get them after that.

Please find attached the latest use case template (Thanks Lennart).

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 SPMD Study Group Ad Hoc