[802.3_SPMD] 802.3 SPMD SG AdHoc – reminder for November 6, 2019 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Hi Folks,

This is a reminder that we have a call for the 802.3 SPMD SG Ad Hoc Wednesday November 6, 2019 7-9am PT, webex details below. If you don’t have the outlook invite, please unicast back to me.

I will not be able to attend the meeting, and I believe that Chad and George are also unavailable. If you are willing to run the meeting for me, please unicast back to me. I will still provide the WebEx.

Please send requests for presentation time (reply to the email including title, presenter, approximate time needed) at least 48 hours (i.e., 2 days) before the meeting time, and send presentations at least 24 hours before the meeting.

Please review the patent and participation slides before the meeting.

  • IEEE 802 Participation –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

  • IEEE PRE-PAR Patent Policy –

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf