[802.3_SPMD] Geneva meeting presentation request

All, the Geneva meeting is about one month away, and many of us have a holiday break between now and the meeting.

This is the call for presentations for the January 2020 meeting. If you would like to present at the meeting, please send me an email with the request and expected duration (presentations shouldn’t be longer than 20 minutes). I will accept presentation requests until Jan 12, 2020 11:59pm AOE. Requests after that date are late and will require approval by the Study Group to view. Depending on the workload, this may not be automatic as we only have one day in Geneva.

Final presentation PDFs are due Sunday Jan 19, 2020 11:59pm AOE. Presentations not submitted by this deadline will be late and again will require SG approval to view. This deadline gives me time to post the presentations for advance review by the SG members.

If you plan to present be sure to mark these dates on your calendar:

Jan 12, 2020 – presentation request due date

Jan 19, 2020 – final presentation PDF submitted

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cq Task Force