Re: [802.3_SPMD] 802.3 SPMD SG AdHoc – reminder for January 15, 2020 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Reping

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 SPMD Study Group Ad Hoc

http://www.ieee802.org/3/SPMD/index.html

From: Peter Jones (petejone)
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:32 AM
To: stds-802-3-SPMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Chad Jones <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802.3 SPMD SG AdHoc – reminder for January 15, 2020 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

Hi Folks,

This is a reminder that we have a call for the 802.3 SPMD SG Ad Hoc Wednesday morning 7-9am PT, Webex details below. If you don’t have the outlook invite, please unicast back to me.

This is our last meeting before Geneva, where we are meeting Monday 09h00-18h00. I strongly advise using this opportunity to present any new material to the group before we get to Geneva.

Please send requests for presentation time (reply to the email including title, presenter, approximate time needed) at least 48 hours (i.e., 2 days) before the meeting time, and send presentations at least 24 hours before the meeting.

I will be travelling, so Chad Jones will host the meeting. Please do not ask for time or sent presentation material at the last moment.

Please review the patent and participation slides before the meeting.

  • IEEE 802 Participation –

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/17/ec-17-0093-05-0PNP-ieee-802-participation-slide-ppt.ppt

  • IEEE PRE-PAR Patent Policy –

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/preparslides.pdf

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 SPMD Study Group Ad Hoc

http://www.ieee802.org/3/SPMD/index.html

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 207 674 384

Meeting password: Wfu9r7GM (93897746 from phones)

Join meeting

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Join from a video system or application
Dial 207674384@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business

Dial 207674384.cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are a host, go here to view host information.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com