[802.3_SPMD] February 26th AdHoc is cancelled.

Folks,

P802.3ch has a contingent interim teleconference scheduled from 7-9 on 26 February, so we are cancelling the SPMD AdHoc to remove possible conflicts for people interested in both efforts.

That means we have only one more AdHoc on March 11 before the meeting in Atlanta.

I STRONGLY encourage you to bring any new material to the March 11 AdHoc before we get to Atlanta. Having review and discussion of new material before the physical meeting makes it much more likely that the group will be receptive.

Regards

Peter

Peter Jones

802.3 SPMD Study Group Ad Hoc