[802.3_SPMD] PAR review contingent interim teleconference

All, this serves as notice of a contingent telephonic interim meeting on May 18, 2020 from 10 to 12 ET. The purpose is to review and respond to any comments from the other 802 groups against our PAR and CSD. If we receive no comments, this meeting will be cancelled.

As we will need to vote on any responses, I will require registration so I can compile a list of attendees prior to the meeting (in the event we need to do a roll call vote). I will be sending a Webex invite to the reflector (and placing the meeting on the 802.3 calendar). Accepting the meeting invite will count as registration. Registration closes on May 18, 2020 at 7am ET (three hours prior to the meeting). If you do not register for the meeting before this time, you will not be able to participate in a roll call vote, if needed. You will still be able to participate in every other aspect of the meeting just not the slim possibility of roll call votes. All this can be avoided by simply accepting the invite.

You may also register by reply to this email, asking me to register you for the meeting.

The meeting is a necessary step to progress from a Study Group to a Task Force. Please plan to attend and participate.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force