[802.3_SPMD] July 2020 website updated

All, I have updated the P802.3da July 2020, adding minutes for July 14, and reorganizing the presentations to show what has been viewed and what will be viewed on July 20.

I have not received requests for additional presentations for the next meeting. Remember that if you have something to present, a PDF is due by 11:59pm AOE July 17 (tomorrow).

Also, reminder that there is an Ad Hoc tomorrow, July 17, at 11AM ET to work on a response to the liaison letter from TIA. I have placed the meeting information on the 802.3 calendar if you are interested in participating. http://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html.

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force