Re: [802.3_SPMD] 802.3da 10SPE Multidrop Segments Enhancement Task Force Interim – reminder for Wednesday, November 4, 2020 7:00 AM-9:00 AM PT

I have received one presentation for tomorrow’s meeting. It is posted in the public area if you would like to review the presentation before the meeting.  The presentation is from Piergiorgio on dynamic PLCA node ID assignment. We will also have an editor’s report from George but there is no file yet to post.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force