[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

Colleagues, I have made several updates to the IEEE P802.3da website:

  1. I have added the minutes for the Dec 2 meeting. The body of the minutes are complete, I will append the IMAT attendance once I receive it from the 802.3 secretary.
  2. I have posted the Nov 18 minutes. Please review both sets of minutes as we will approve them in the next meeting.
  3. I have updated the work list page to note the new owner of one of the unclaimed items. I request you to look the list over to see whom to work with on particular topics or if you’d like to volunteer for any of the unclaimed items (Work List).
  4. I have added a timeline file to the homepage based on the timeline discussion we had in yesterday’s meeting (Timeline).

I would like to thank you for a productive meeting yesterday and especially thanks to the presenters. We cannot make progress without contributions. Please keep them coming.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force