[802.3_SPMD] Call for presentations for Jan 13 telephonic interim

Colleagues, Happy New Year. Hope you all had a restful break, I know I did.

Getting back to the business at hand, I have received one presentation request for the upcoming meeting on January 13th. This is my plea for more submissions. This project doesn’t make progress without your participation. I will remind that we have a work items list to prompt for what topics need focus.

I will accept presentation requests through Monday Jan 11, and require the presentation PDF is in my inbox Tuesday morning (Jan 12) for posting.

The editorial staff have compile a draft that will be posted as soon as the private area is active. I will share access details at the Jan 13 meeting (hopefully). The one presentation I’ve received is an editor’s report to discuss the initial draft.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force