[802.3_SPMD] Consensus Model Progress

Michael Paul (ADI), Paul Wachtel (Panduit) and I have been working on building the open source consensus model (based on Python and LTSpice) for SPMD that we presented at our last meeting. You can find it on GitHub here:

https://github.com/SPE-MD/SPMD-Simulations

We’ve also had some discussions and captured brief descriptions of our goals for the model in the main README file:

https://github.com/SPE-MD/SPMD-Simulations/blob/main/README.md

We welcome feedback on the stated goals and contributions to address these desired features. We will also be presenting preliminary results as they become available.

Jason Potterf

Technical Leader

jpotterf@xxxxxxxxx

Tel: +1 512 378 1085