[802.3_SPMD] IEEE 802.3 Single Pair Etherent POINT TO POINT Enhancements first meeting, reflector, and webpage

Just a note to let you all know that the new SG reflector is now set up, and the webpage is loaded in preparation for our first meeting on Wednesday April 14 at 7-9am pacific.

Please see the 802.3 calendar for meeting details.

If you are interested in this group:

Please sign up for the reflector (stds-802-3-spep2p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Please see the website at http://www.ieee802.org/3/SPEP2P/index.html

And please let me know if you would like to present.  After this message, I will not be posting SPE P2P to other reflectors.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx