[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

All, the SPMD site has been updated as a result of the meeting Wednesday:

  1. The draft minutes are posted. Please review as we will look to approve in the next DA meeting. Send any additions or corrections to me.
  2. The final comment file is posted in the comment area.
  3. D0.4 is posted in the private area. A compare file of D0.3 to D0.4 is also posted.

As discussed in the meeting on Wednesday, we will hold another review cycle. An announcement will follow shortly.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3cv Task Force