[802.3_SPMD] website updates

Colleagues, I have just completed several updates to the P802.3da website:

092221 meeting page – I’ve removed the presentations that we did not view and I’ve added the draft minutes for the meeting. Please take a few moments to review the minutes and send any updates to me.

100621 meeting page – I’ve started a meeting page for the Oct 6 meeting and moved the two presentations that we didn’t get to view there. I also added a third preso that has been requested for the next meeting. These are subject to update before presenting, but please feel free to reach out to the authors if you have questions or comments before the next meeting.

comments page – I’ve added three files to the comment page: two PDFs of the final comments, sorted in draft order and topic order, and an XLS of the final comments (as was requested in the meeting yesterday).

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force