[802.3_SPMD] comment cycle closed

Colleagues, the D0.6 comment cycle closed last night, uneventfully. The only comments received were from the editors. We will get the comment file prepared and posted by end of the day Monday.

In the meantime, we have a meeting scheduled this coming Wednesday, Jan 12, at 10AM ET. Currently, the only agenda is comment resolution and that isn’t going to take long. We have open work items and promised presentations around those items. Please send me presentation requests ASAP. I would need a PDF file for posting by 5PM PT on Tuesday Jan 11 so I can post them for Wednesday.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force