[802.3_SPMD] files posted

Colleagues, I have received another presentation for tomorrow’s meeting, bringing the total to 3 presentations. As Chris has a hard stop, so I’ve positioned him first and may have to limit the discussion for his portion so he can get out on time.

I’ve also posted the minutes for the 23 March meeting. Please review them as I will call for their approval tomorrow.

Lastly, Peter is on vacation so if I have a volunteer to take minutes tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated. Please reach out if you can volunteer.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force