[802.3_SPMD] Website updated

All, I received an update for the presentation from Michael Paul (within the deadline) and have posted it. I received a presentation that was slightly over the deadline from George and I have posted it as a late presentation. He wasn’t late with requesting it, just with providing the PDF. As we only have two presentations for a scheduled three hour meeting, I think we will have time to view all the presentations and will ask the group if anyone objects to seeing the late presentation at the start of the meeting tomorrow.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force