[802.3_SPMD] Files posted for Ad Hoc meeting next week

All, George has provided a presentation and two files of proposed baseline (a clean and a CMP file). I have posted these in the DA public area in the May 5, 2023 folder.

I have also posted an agenda file. You will see that the agenda includes the objectives. Objectives have been a discussion topic the past few meetings in that the project has progressed in unexpected ways. A review of the objectives to confirm they still apply (or if they need modified or deleted) is appropriate. I plan to have the full discussion at the Interim meeting in May, with the goal of presenting any needed objective updates to the WG in July. The Ad Hoc will be inviting more eyes to review the objectives to bring contribution for the May Interim.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force