[802.3_SPMD] Reminder of presentation deadline

Reminder to all that plan to present to P802.3da next week during our interim series, the presentations are due this THURSDAY 11:59pm AOE. This means they are in my inbox Friday morning for me to post so that attendees can grab the documents for review before the Monday afternoon start of DA. This is to allow those travelling to review in transit, a long standing pre-pandemic 802.3 tradition that I am reinstating.

Presentations that aren’t in my inbox Friday AM US EDT are late and will require TF approval to review. Late presentations won’t be viewed until Tuesday as I can’t promise when I will be able to post them.

Looking forward to see those that are attending in person next week! Safe travels.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force