[802.3_SPMD] July 2023 minutes posted

All, I have posted the minutes for the July 2023 meeting on the website. Please take a few minutes to review and let me know if there are any addition or corrections to be made. We will approve these in our next TF meeting during the interim series 11 -14 Sept.

Also, I previously notified that all the presentations were posted and that, as there were multiple post-submission deadline updates, I needed each author to double check that what is posted was correct. I received no feedback, which I can only assume means I didn’t make any mistakes. One last reminder to July presentation authors to double check what is posted to confirm it is correct.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force